Saturday, March 21, 2009

Effects of losing Weight..................Just a humorous Thought

Effects of losing Weight..................Just a humorous Thought
Quite lately” losing weight” is one such hot topic that is ruling the book world. Possibly even Google database for this same query. Its like on everyone’s mind not just the entertainment industry its almost affecting every living individual on this planet.
I myself have seen girls/women conscious about their eating habits. There a calorie meter available on the internet to measure calories you had. Just type in the food details it will count the calories for you. What you eat, how you eat, when you eat is what all matters
I just can’t say that women are conscious I feel men are equally feeling the pressures. The other day I heard my boss say that “need to join Gym have put on some extra kilos”………… this actually strike me ….. What if talking could control your shape /weight?
I mean the more you talk the more you are in shape.
How much ever you speak is directly proportional to your weight or shape instantly
Let me explain this with an example.
I have a tendency to be a very good speaker in front of my Friends so whenever I am with them i am in perfect shape/maintained weight. The minute I am in front of my boss I seldomly speak (or I am a very good listener for him) so will be dull / out of shape / and with unbalanced weight.
But this can actually add as an advantage that since I am dull he might not give me more stress.
And I can actually enjoy the outcome of being a very good listener (introvert)
Can you imagine the couples around irrespective whether married or not women always speak while men try to listen….. this can actually make the whole society with lovely women and out of shape husbands and engaged men. So the women would belong to the demand category with all the liberty to dump or to choose …………
Possibly men would look in shape when they are with their friends (all boys grp) and they speak out their mind. That could be an advantage to men who look for same gender love J
The more I ponder on this the more it sounds interesting to me and maybe to all the women who always desire to loose weight……….
Thought is just a thought ………..that can take you anywhere…………
Happy Reading.

No comments: